Re: American Al-Qaeda killed

On Mon, 03 Oct 2011 11:39:34 -0700, "Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D."
<drvq@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Neither of these two assassinated Americans were ever charged with a crime.

Were their victims?

Eugene L Griessel

The danger of the past was that men became slaves.
The danger of the future is that men may become robots.

  • Re: Earthquake Shakes Southern England
    ... Eugene L Griessel ... The danger of the future is that men may become robots. ... I thought that Eugene might have taken the bait re. the bare-breasted ... it takes two to lie. ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Re: Earthquake Shakes Southern England
    ... Too hot, too sticky, too well known, too full of German tourists. ... Eugene L Griessel ... The danger of the future is that men may become robots. ... I thought that Eugene might have taken the bait re. the bare-breasted ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Re: Earthquake Shakes Southern England
    ... London to be newsworthy. ... Too hot, too sticky, too well known, too full of German tourists. ... The danger of the future is that men may become robots. ... I thought that Eugene might have taken the bait re. the bare-breasted ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Re: Movie time
    ... I'll stick with Princess Jelhi. ... Eugene L Griessel ... The danger of the future is that men may become robots. ...
    (sci.military.naval)