Re: Cruisers III
- From: Richard Casady <richardcasady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 10:06:49 -0500
On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 07:16:57 -0700, Tankfixer
You mean the standard dual purpose Mk 37 director used with the 5/38Why mount DP guns if you don't plan to aim them? Wouldn't the simpler
That standard director ?
and lighter LA mount allow a bigger bore, 5 1/2 in perhaps? Maybe not
as many, but isn't a bigger bore desirable against surface targets? I
always heard them called AA cruisers. Wonder why if they were only for
- Prev by Date: Re: HMS Campania Makes It To Battle of Jutland...
- Next by Date: Re: The Attack on Mers-el-Kébir
- Previous by thread: Re: Cruisers III
- Next by thread: Re: Cruisers III