Re: How do you respond?

On Tue, 08 Feb 2011 15:04:16 -0600, nik Simpson wrote:

On 2/8/2011 2:31 PM, Eugene Griessel wrote:
I had another book on RN MTBs, author
unknown, that I have been desperately trying to unearth amongst my
collections but no success yet! Gives excellent first person accounts
of channel ops in early WW2.

Perhaps Peter Scott's "Battle of The Narrow Seas"? It's something of a
wartime classic and is a pretty good first-hand account.

Got that one about the place (in the original illustrated large-page
size, too..), but there's another one I've seen and read and can't think
of the title of...

Going to hunt down the one Eugene mentioned, though. Sounds like my shelf
needs it.

--
From the Model M of Andy Breen, who is speaking only for himself
.