Re: Freedom of speech in the U.S.

On Thu, 10 Jun 2010 14:53:19 +0100, William Black
<william.black@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 10/06/10 13:15, Fred J. McCall wrote:

I repeat - Where did you get the idea that whether or not something is
classified depends on whether the Russians have a piece or not?

If you're trying to keep something a secret because of a particular set
of people then once they get ho,d of it then there's not a lot of point
in keeping it a secret.

Now I do understand that a great deal of what is classified is
classified because of inertia within the defence community, but keeping
that sort of thing secret drives up prices and makes everyone look silly.

It also devalues that which should truly be kept secret.

Eugene L Griessel

A seminar on Time Travel will be held two weeks ago....
.