Maritime piracy and the devastating impact on global shipping

Maritime piracy and the devastating impact on global shipping
http://www.examiner.com/x-18100-Pittsburgh-Foreign-Policy-Examiner%7Ey2009m7d31-Maritime-piracy-and-the-devastating-impact-on-global-shipping

{EXCERPT} Examiner.com That crime is costing the global economy an awful lot of money and sowing the seeds of fear within the merchant marine community to name a few....

http://www.examiner.com/x-18100-Pittsburgh-Foreign-Policy-Examiner%7Ey2009m7d31-Maritime-piracy-and-the-devastating-impact-on-global-shipping

The Merchant Marine Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/merchant-marine-history

Merchant Marine Medal Issue Regulations
http://www.amervets.com/replacement/m-isr.htm

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
with our laws this report cannot be provided in
its entirety. However, you can read it in full
today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Personnel Database
http://www.amervets.com/library.htm

Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://www.amervets.com/share.htm

Public Information Office
http://www.13105320634.com

  • More On The Jones Act
    ... The Merchant Marine Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... Merchant Marine Medal Issue Regulations ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Attacked at Sea: Maersk Crew Member Speaks
    ... Washington Post I believe that lethal force should be used and it's not the first time the US Merchant Marine has had to deal with this. ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • US Secretary of Labor Elaine L. Chao Pays Tribute to Merchant Marine
    ... Earthtimes.org "The US Merchant Marine has a long history of serving this great country. ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.veterans)
  • Margaretta Day to mark naval battle
    ... The Merchant Marine Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... General Military History Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • NJ Vets have new burial option
    ... NJ Vets have new burial option ... the Merchant Marine. ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.veterans)