Japan, Philippines to Ink Sailor Pact

http://www.joc.com/node/410032

{EXCERPT} The Journal of Commerce Online In a bid to secure Asian seafarers for
its merchant marine fleet, Japan will sign an agreement with the Philippines on
Thursday to launch a joint training...

http://www.joc.com/node/410032

Naval Service Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/all-things-navy

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
with our laws this report cannot be provided in
its entirety. However, you can read it in full
today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Personnel Database
http://www.amervets.com/library.htm

Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://www.amervets.com/share.htm

Public Information Office
http://www.13105320634.com

  • Re: Military asks P62.7B to crush rebellion
    ... they are 'friendly' nation laws aren't they? ... Inquirer.net, Philippines, By Christian V. Esguerra MANILA, Philippines -- President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyos order to crush all armed rebellion in three years will cost the... ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)
  • Canadian in Japan looks to publish POW diary of grandfather
    ... Mainichi Daily News, Japan - The diary was written by Albert Moreton, ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.culture.canada)
  • Canadian in Japan looks to publish POW diary of grandfather
    ... Mainichi Daily News, Japan - The diary was written by Albert Moreton, ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.veterans)
  • Japan to train ETimor military
    ... Monday asked Japan to help train its military and support it during natural ... War Correspondents/Photo Journalists Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.culture.japan)
  • Japan to train ETimor military
    ... Monday asked Japan to help train its military and support it during natural ... War Correspondents/Photo Journalists Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.culture.asean)