Re: borderline Naval Right question....
- From: "dott.Piergiorgio" <dott.PiergiorgioNIHON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 20:48:40 +0200
Andrew Swallow ha scritto:
so, where one can draw the line between crew weapons (Naval sense) and ship's weapon ?
Possibly the ship's weapons have stands that are welded to the deck.
Thanks to everyone for your replies !
Actually the original post was somewhat hurried because of frequent interrupts both in RL and on 'net; I want to write also a more detailed explanation of the borderline cases, involving the tripod mounting of a HMG; you can laid a tripod mount on the deck, or on some convenient place on the superstructure, as you can do on land, and fire from it; indeed said mount will suffer from roll etc. (protection is not an issue, if happens to have a "cargo" of sand in bags or similiar items ;) ) this is the main loophole I have in mind.
Best regards from Italy,
- Prev by Date: Re: Marinette Marine lays off 226 after LCS failure
- Next by Date: Re: Low-Tech Cipher (WAS: Shadow Factory)
- Previous by thread: Re: borderline Naval Right question....
- Next by thread: Re: Franklin: Religion Is Necessary For The Well-Ordering & Well-Being Of Society