Re: Shadow Factory

"Jack Linthicum" <jacklinthicum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:90a68bce-02cb-4412-a16a-7cd838cc0679@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Oct 21, 4:30 pm, Mark Borgerson <mborger...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I suppose---but that's not the same kind of work done by the
real 'analysts' at CIA and NSA.

I question whether there is much "real analysis" going on now. The
machine and electronic cover seems pretty difficult to break without
some Walker material. Even traffic analysis is hard if the channel is
in constant use. If it weren't I would be even more disappointed than
enthusiastic.

Well the target has changed hasn't it.

I would hope that the communications security of an Afghan hill tribe malik
was something less than that of the Soviet Union.

--
William Black

Time for tea.

.