Re: Al-Quaeda Battleships invade Heathrow
- From: The Leslie Cheswick Soul Explosion <g.j.bailey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 08:25:06 GMT
On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 00:02:33 +0100, "William Black"
The big charter air-ports with their hordes of children and tourists should
have been collapsing under the strain with mothers tasting baby milk and
spilling it everywhere and camera being confiscated in hundreds, Heathrow
with its scheduled flights and hordes of business men with hand luggage only
shouldn't have had this level of problems.
Not neccessarily - the scheduled services (Heathrow) rely on the same
aircraft returning or transiting for later services - delay or cancel
one, and there's a bigger knock-on effect than with most charter
services. Plus I suspect there are bigger security moves WRT
searching baggage at the local focus of random chaos known as Heathrow
than elsewhere, adding to the specific delays.
Now see message: "Boot sector corrupt. System halted. All data lost."
Spend thousands of dollar on top grade windows system. Result better
than expected. What your problem? - Bart Kwan En
- Prev by Date: Re: Al-Quaeda Battleships invade Heathrow
- Next by Date: Re: Al-Quaeda Battleships invade Heathrow
- Previous by thread: Re: Al-Quaeda Battleships invade Heathrow
- Next by thread: Re: Al-Quaeda Battleships invade Heathrow