Re: New Ustafish Listing
- From: Peter Skelton <skeltonp@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 18:25:41 -0500
On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 19:16:23 -0700, Tim Jordan
Sarah Hotdesking wrote:That or she's going to duck out for a beer while the two lines
"Jeff Crowell" <jeffDOTcrowell@xxxxxx> radiated into the world wide wait
Tim Jordan wrote:
Shouldn't Hotdesking's whip&chains expetise rate a Qual in something
other than target detection or medical. SAA (or is that a Gyrene
Interrogation Technician, mayhap?
Now we just have to think of something to ask
I'm sure whips and chains, handcuffs etc can be described are related to
Please form an orderly queue. Those who wish to be interrogated to the
left and those who wish to interrogate me to the right .....
Oh, Lord save us, She likes both side of the
have at it.
- Prev by Date: Re: The proposed two Royal Navy 'super carriers'
- Next by Date: Re: The proposed two Royal Navy 'super carriers'
- Previous by thread: Re: New Ustafish Listing
- Next by thread: Re: New Ustafish Listing