Giant Habbakuk frozen ice cruise ship?
- From: "David E. Powell" <David_Powell3006@xxxxxxx>
- Date: 7 Feb 2006 20:23:12 -0800
Imagine a giant cruise ship made of froze pykrete ice a la the WW2
Habbakuk concept. You could have skiing, a giant ski jump (maybe over
board or into a net) and skating, and more durability against
icebergs... be really nice to keep cool on those Mediterranean cruises,
and the bar would never run out of shaved ice.
- Prev by Date: World's Largest Cruise Ship WAS Re: USS Kitty Hawk
- Next by Date: Re: U.S. Naval presence to protect Straits of Hormuz ?
- Previous by thread: Re: USS Kitty Hawk
- Next by thread: Re: Giant Habbakuk frozen ice cruise ship?