Re: Basic Physics of a Lens (Ray-Trace).

On Feb 7, 1:42 pm, Otis <otisbr...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Skipping past Neil (no college) D. Brooks,

Odd.

The university I attended would disagree with you.

You're an idiot, Otis.

Plain and simple.

  • Re: Basic Physics of a Lens (Ray-Trace).
    ... You're an idiot, Otis. ... Plain and simple. ... Deleted those posts again, huh, Otis? ...
    (sci.med.vision)
  • Re: Warning - Zeitix is back
    ... I'm not going to disagree with you on every point, ... We publish our power draw figures and I'm not sure they are all ... I don't consider our TS4 to be 'cheap', ... brightness is plain wrong, just open the sticks and use the BLUE ...
    (rec.arts.movies.production.sound)
  • Re: I am an idiot - Star - I really am an idiot
    ... You are not an idiot, you are a wonderful, caring and loving human being. ... Purrs that Star finds his forever home soon! ... The risk is enormous if I can't find this cat a home. ... I would rehome even Otis if it came down to a choice between a life long asthma condition for my son and Otis. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: The winger way-back machine
    ... > The fire sure looked like the handy-work of ecoterrorists, ... I told you some idiot would disagree! ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)