Laparoscopic Biliary Injuries (Part Two), prevention and presentation.
- From: "Dr. Jitendra Agrawal" <jitendraagrawal2000@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 06:18:46 -0700 (PDT)
There is a definite increase in the incidence of Biliary injuries in
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy on difficult gallbladder, particularly
in male and elderly patients. In the second part of the topic a review
of prevention, presentation and investigatory approach of such
injuries has been posted on :
Dr. Jitendra Agrawal, Kanpur, India.
- Prev by Date: Re: How to perform retinoscopy
- Next by Date: Re: The Variability of the Refraction of the Eye
- Previous by thread: interpupillary measurement