Re: Medicare

KlausK wrote:

You get what you pay for. Medical institutions are businesses.

Not always and not necessarily and not only.

They gravitate toward those who pay more $$$.

How do they "gravitate"? Have you ever heard about medical ethics?

Medicare is cheap

Medicare is not "cheap" nor expensive. Take a short basic course to find out
how it works before you make a fool of yourself.

and I don't see why one should complain.

Your visual impairment goes far beyond your eyes, directly into your brain.
There was a question, not a complaint.

--
MsBrainy

  • Re: Supreme Court upholds healtcare law.
    ... Take away the private insurance market that effectively subsidizes this and ... businesses cannot afford to continue to finance their day to day ... It doesn't take months to be paid by Medicare. ... Tried to change it to hospitals. ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: Why are increasing taxes more devestating than increasing gas prices?
    ... throwing tax dollars at R&D we wouldn't ... If there wasn't medicare and medicaid ... there would be less money in the system. ... to give businesses loans, police forces to protect the businesses and ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: Atheists: Americas most distrusted minority
    ... return significantly more on the dollar than private insurance does. ... here -- it seems that Medicare pays the rates that insurance companies ... One other thought I had...I tend to trust businesses to be *much* more ... spent a good bit of time tracking down a $0.75 cent charge. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated)
  • Health Care: Breaking the New Deal
    ... continue to hamstring public health insurance. ... Medical costs continue to put US businesses at an international disadvantage ... Medicare and Medicaid, the budget elephants, are a blend of private/public ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Medicare
    ... for treating medicare patients. ... and treatment provided to Medicare patients. ... You get what you pay for. ... Medical institutions are businesses. ...
    (sci.med.vision)