jagged line blocking vision

I recently several strange occurances with my vision. It is hard to
describe, but it is like a jagged line that seems to start in the edge and
moves towards the center over the course of an hour. Its not a solid line,
but seems to blend with what ever I am looking at. This seems to occur
with both eyes, but not usualy at the same time. Times it is impossible to
read. I have notices this occurs under moreso under fatigue times and
sometimes with headaches. After several hours of shut eye, it is gone.

I recently had a retina scan and nothing was found. I asked my doc and he
said to take better care of myself and get more sleep.

Any clues as to what is going on?

  • Re: The Idiots and their Peers
    ... The true effect of Raphaelson's story of the "Printer's Son", ... and her vision with and over-prescribed minus lens, ... THE EFFECT OF A NEGATIVE LENS ON THE ... inches from his eyes, in which case the crystalline lens ...
    (sci.med.vision)
  • Re: The Idiots and their Peers
    ... The true effect of Raphaelson's story of the "Printer's Son", ... and her vision with and over-prescribed minus lens, ... THE EFFECT OF A NEGATIVE LENS ON THE ... inches from his eyes, in which case the crystalline lens ...
    (sci.med.vision)
  • Re: Propper Englesh
    ... you don't get perfect vision - you get /improved/ vision. ... All that can do is partially correct yer eyes' optical defects. ... But the human visual system works marvellously well - the eyes are the ... This particular optimization reduces the data transmission needs and ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • The Effect of Light Upon the Eyes - Better Eyesight, November 1919, Editor: W. H. Bates, M.D.
    ... Although the eyes were made to react to the light, ... of the effect of this element upon the organs of vision is entertained ... with normal sight have been able to look at the sun for an indefinite ...
    (sci.med.vision)
  • Re: The Idiots and their Peers
    ... and her vision with and over-prescribed minus lens, ... THE EFFECT OF A NEGATIVE LENS ON THE ... inches from his eyes, in which case the crystalline lens ... The ultimate study would be to put reading glasses on ...
    (sci.med.vision)