Myopia and reading
- From: "Charles" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 16:38:51 GMT
It appears to be the case that people will tend to become more
nearsighted if they do a lot of close work. Correct?
If someone does close work for 10 years and gets myopic (say they were
not nearsighted prior to the 10 year period), then quits and becomes a
rancher in Wyoming (or whatever), would the myopia be expected to
reverse, or is it permanent?
- Prev by Date: Re: Not for amateurs
- Next by Date: Re: OTIS BROWN WARNING (02/03/2006)
- Previous by thread: For Acemanvx
- Next by thread: Re: Myopia and reading