The Ultimate Ob/Gyn, 2D, 3D/Live 4D Ultrasound Source Online

PanoramaScan.com is dedicated for eager to learn gynecologists,
obstetricians, sonologists and sonographers who want to obtain a huge
amount of information about gynecological and obstetric ultrasound
(Ob/Gyn ultrasound) , whether a 2D scan or a 3D/4D real time scan.

Who Are We? We are a very well established ultrasound medical center,
with 30 years experience in the field and so eager to supply our
valuable teaching materials for physicians who are desperate to know
more about Ob/Gyn ultrasound.

Why are we doing this? The global idea about why we are doing this is
to offer doctors who work in the obstetric and gynecologic ultrasound
field, who wants to apply a state of the art ultrasound scan for their
patients with the latest and the most sophisticated updates in machines
and software installed.
We want to help those colleagues who want to run their machines
efficiently and easily, with a simple approach and a basic
understanding of ultrasound physics.
Another approach is how we diagnose and obtain the utmost results we
can acquire.
Basic embryology (sonoembryology) as a matter of fact is a fast way to
learn by heart what we witness through the use of our transducers while
scanning a fetus or a myomata in a gyno scan. By mastering this domain,
we will be able to diagnose all our patients or referred patients
whether they are gynecologic case, obstetric case, or even a
challenging fetal therapy in utero intervention.
Its all here. Let us know how we can make it all for the best of you.

  • PanoramaScan.com ..has never been better..check it out
    ... PanoramaScan.com is dedicated for eager to learn gynecologists, ... obstetricians, sonologists and sonographers who want to obtain a huge ... work in the obstetric and gynecologic ultrasound field, ... apply a state of the art ultrasound scan for their patients with the ...
    (sci.med.radiology)
[...]
    (sci.med.telemedicine)