Re: TURP YESTERDAY

Corky wrote:
... Maybe someday some
engineer will design something better. Corky

A group of engineers were discussing which of their respective disciplines designed the human body. EE: had to be an electrical
engineer because the brain and the nervous system are so complex.
CE: no, God must be a chemical engineer, who else could design
so many amazing and efficient hormonal processes. Civil Engineer:
no, God had to be a Civil Engineer - who else would route a waste disposal system through a recreation area?!

  • IT positions in Malaysia: Test Engineer, Lead Engineer, Software Engineer, Software Design Engineer,
    ... Position 1: Test Engineer ... Senior Software Engineer ... -- Should be familiar with this OS: UNIX ... -- Design and implementation of Integration and System Test ...
    (de.soc.arbeit)
  • Staff HW Engineer ~ Lead Us to ATCA & Beyond in Your End-to-End Board-Level HW Desig
    ... The senior level hardware engineer looking for the product realization ... and true ownership that comes with full end-to-end board-level hardware ... help us retain dominance in the design of high performance switching ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Slowing TL acquisition while allowing interstellar scope
    ... An Operator of equipment does not necessarily have to know how the equipment does what it does, just that pressing buttons, throwing levers, or otherwise manipulating what ever human interface there is will accomplish said task. ... A repair person does not necessarily have to know all of the design functions, nor be skilled in operation OTHER than being able to operate the equipment sufficiently to assess the point of failure, and after maintenance, whether or not the equipment is operating within performance spec. ... The design engineer, on the other hand, must be able to evaluate whether or not the equipment in the design process will meet the performance spec - which means that he MUST be able foresee and understand the operational parameters, possible points of failure, and required maintenance. ...
    (rec.games.frp.gurps)
  • Re: A Challenge for Stewart Pinkerton
    ... amplifier design, ... actually a tube group, and you are a very clever engineer, I challenge you ... But, Ivy, my old darling, we don't *need* a favour. ...
    (rec.audio.tubes)
  • Re: Foregoing warranty rights
    ... I kin spel just like an engineer. ... I bought a bicycle, then another, etc, until I now have far too many ... dealing with industrial design and artistic concerns. ... the first incantation of the iPod player, was the Diamond Rio: ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)