Pharmacovigilance Discussion Forum Launched
- From: PharmWeb <info@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 18:20:23 +0000
A Pharmacovigilance (PV) Discussion Group has been formed to provide a
vehicle for the free exchange of information relating to pharmacovigilance.
The PV Discussion Group is sponsored by PharmacoVigilance Review, a
quarterly publication researched and edited by an expert team experienced in
all aspects of the safe use of medicines and medical devices.
Unlike any other information source, PharmacoVigilance Review is dedicated
to helping you understand and keep up with the often complex and
jargon-ridden regulations which are being introduced all the time from
Brussels, the FDA and other agencies.
Thus, PharmacoVigilance Review will not simply list new regulations! Each
item will come with analysis and comment on its effect on you and your
company. Each issue will also contain reviews on specialist topics relating
to drug safety and pharmacovigilance and provide highlights of relevant
- Prev by Date: Re: Test Lipitor before you buy online - now an online lab provides quantitative analytical services
- Next by Date: Re: Statin reduction: Worthwhile approach?
- Previous by thread: Re: Test Lipitor before you buy online - now an online lab provides quantitative analytical services
- Next by thread: Clindamycin dosage