Replace batteries in HP Stethos?

My Wife is an ICU nurse and came home with an HP M4504A that we think
needs a new battery, but we have no manual, etc that would tell us how
to go about replacing the battery(s?), or even finding them, for that
matter. Anybody know anything about it?
Thanks

  • Re: Electronic Golf Caddies
    ... > buy one for my wife, ... Howard, I've lost track of which machine you're talking about. ... Even the battery is easily separated from the ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: Grains promote CVD and liver fat, saturated fats lower risk
    ... Even a resistor and battery have some ... The output is as chaotic as the weather, ... to cope with the complexity of life by doing exactly what my wife does. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Grains promote CVD and liver fat, saturated fats lower risk
    ... for my wife. ... Even a resistor and battery have some ... The output is as chaotic as the weather, ... to cope with the complexity of life by doing exactly what my wife ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Dead battery 01 lw300
    ... the battery gets weak, you turn the key and don't even get a click. ... It's about another 1/4 mile to the summit by the trail ... Wife stayed in the car. ...
    (rec.autos.makers.saturn)
  • Re: iPod Madness! Another take
    ... Hi Gerry, ... My wife tried to surprise me and called around. ... stores, ... Zip in, get a battery, then let her take in the sights. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)