Re: Exercise Improves Mental Health

All my life I believed in exercising as it helps with my brain
(endorphins).

Walking daily with a friend for 45 minutes always did the trick, plus
just keeping busy.
I have friends that got bored with living, died at at a young age they
got into alcohol and are no longer alive.

shirleyann

  • Re: A Love Story
    ... Trick is, as I said, to stick to your list. ... surrounded by girls, as always. ... A friend of a friend ... "Homosexuality is a moral disorder. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: A Love Story
    ... Trick is, as I said, to stick to your list. ... surrounded by girls, as always. ... A friend of a friend ... "Homosexuality is a moral disorder. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: A Love Story
    ... Trick is, as I said, to stick to your list. ... surrounded by girls, as always. ... A friend of a friend ... though I miss out on a lot of fun that way. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: How weird - We can remember without knowing it
    ... Try this trick at home: Have a friend remove an object from a room you ... Perhaps in this context it is the brain that is the knower, ... its own processes with information relating to the non-self. ...
    (uk.philosophy.humanism)
  • Re: A Love Story
    ... Trick is, as I said, to stick to your list. ... surrounded by girls, as always. ... A friend of a friend ... Maybe I'm lucky that despite the attraction, ...
    (soc.retirement)