Pore Size Distribution Index

Hello group,

Sorry for any cross posting.

Is anyone out there familiar with a text or reference that explains
the details and derivation of the Pore Size Distribution Index, the
parameter from the Brooks Corey Model?

Thanks in advance,
Rich

--
_____________________________
Rich Gwozdz

  • Webers and Amperes Electrodynamics
    ... in physics is in my independent derivation of this theory, ... and moreover have found that my understanding of some ... article linked above was a reference to the fact that "all else follows ... electromagnetic interaction in these alternate terms. ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Webers and Amperes Electrodynamics
    ... in physics is in my independent derivation of this theory, ... and moreover have found that my understanding of some ... article linked above was a reference to the fact that "all else follows ... electromagnetic interaction in these alternate terms. ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Comment on Wikipedia entry: Simple inference of time dilation
    ... So his derivation is wrong. ... "Orr was crazy and could be grounded. ... to travel from B to A' because I SAY SO. ... in all frames of reference is a consequence of that claim. ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: exterior covariant derivative
    ... If a and b take values in the same Lie algebra as the connection ... holds and so D is a graded derivation in this sense. ... I could not find a reference that confirmed ...
    (sci.math.research)
  • Re: Forget " mass " and " energy ", all you need to know is this...
    ... losing momentum in the form of photons ... That is indeed an interesting reference, however, it appears to have ... nothing to do with the original 1905 derivation. ... even think the reference is even in the same spirit as the 1905 paper ...
    (sci.physics)