Question about domant/extinct volcanoes in southern Oregon

Are there any domant/extinct volcanoes in the Lakeview, Oregon (Goose
Lake graben faults, Oregon & Calf, area)?

The closest I can find is Medicine Lake to the south, Four Craters
Lava field to the north, Diamond Craters to the east & Crater Lake to
the west.

Just curious.

Shelly M.
Portland Oregon metro area, in the shadow of Mt Hood.

  • Re: ON TOPIC: The Highways and Byways Of Central and Eastern Oregon
    ... Eastern Oregon, and except for a few ominous skies along the way, it ... Cascades extends for about 50 miles to the east from Sisters, ... Lake and Malheur Lake are connected by a narrow isthmus of water ... We had never been to Wheeler County or its county seat, Fossil, so we ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • ON TOPIC: The Highways and Byways Of Central and Eastern Oregon
    ... Eastern Oregon, and except for a few ominous skies along the way, it ... Cascades extends for about 50 miles to the east from Sisters, ... Lake and Malheur Lake are connected by a narrow isthmus of water ... We had never been to Wheeler County or its county seat, Fossil, so we ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Diesel prices & I-40
    ... Salmon on Whiskeytown Lake.. ... fishing trip on the Willamette River in Oregon. ... silver, pretty red meat. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Titan shoreline?
    ... there are craters like on this one ... some white spots over the lake as well. ... than earth ice via low temperature and crystal grouth sans liquid water. ... co2 or methane are unstable. ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)