Re: Prediction - 9.2 off the West coast in the Pacific ocean on 8/14
- From: "Hank Oredson" <horedson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 04:25:39 GMT
I'll be on vacation in the midwest.
Will miss the whole thing ... darn ...
"Nobody" <tadapope@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> This massive EQ will kill millions with Tsunami waves
> all up and down the West coast of North America, China
> Japan and Hawaii.
> An EQ of 7.9 will hit San Francisco prior to the 9.2 in
> the Pacific ocean. I feel it will happen
> about 4 PM on 8/1/05.
> This was also noted by Brians predictions
> with several other amazingly accurate
> predictions that happened.
> I feel very strongly on this as does he.
> I'm sure glad I live 1460 feet above see
> level with a 3500 foot mountain range
> between my home and the Pacific ocean.
> I DO NOT intend to be anywhere near the
> ocean on 8/14/05 and I intend being well
> supplied with months of food and water
> and fuel for my power generator system
> long before then.
- Prev by Date: Re: Prediction - 9.2 off the West coast in the Pacific ocean on 8/14
- Next by Date: Ludlow, CA activity.
- Previous by thread: Re: Prediction - 9.2 off the West coast in the Pacific ocean on 8/14
- Next by thread: Thanks for the sympathy