Looking for Source for small thrust bearings
- From: John2005 <johnjmechanical@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 18:35:44 -0800 (PST)
I'm trying to find a source for a small needle roller or ball thrust
bearing. The thrust bearing ID must work with a 3/8" OD shaft. I need
to keep the OD of the bearing at .71" or smaller, the thinner the
bearing is the better. The closest thing I've found is a part # BR5-1
I've tried mcmaster, mscdirect, reidsupply, globalspec, stock drive
products, and online searching but I haven't found anything smaller
than a .802" OD.
Does anyone have any suggestions for a company or supplier that may
have what I need ?
- Prev by Date: Re: torsional reaction in prismatic beam
- Next by Date: Re: Looking for Source for small thrust bearings
- Previous by thread: Re: Karman vortices and natural frequencies
- Next by thread: Re: Looking for Source for small thrust bearings