Khandala Tunnel paper GIPR

Hi Everyone,

Hope some civil Engineer would read this out of interest, it took me time and energy to compile this..

I have clicked and visited khandala for images

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150123986383512.283002.600698511&type=3

http://wiki.fibis.org/index.php?title=Great_Indian_Peninsula_Railway

  • Re: Khandala Tunnel paper GIPR
    ... Hope some civil Engineer would read this out of interest, it took me time and energy to compile this.. ... I have clicked and visited khandala for images ...
    (sci.engr.civil)
  • Re: Khandala Tunnel paper GIPR
    ... Hope some civil Engineer would read this out of interest, it took me time and energy to compile this.. ... I have clicked and visited khandala for images ...
    (sci.engr.civil)
  • Re: Yoko...you gotta love her
    ... Yoko Ono, Cough Piece, 1961. ... Coughs, used prophylactics, toilet flushings, jars of urine, flies, ... red-smeared cups in a tampon box...there seems to be a theme to Yoko's ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: 6 Common Errors about Expanding Universe
    ... > Those images gave me sleepless nights. ... the mass and energy which is the extent of our universe. ... higher-dimensional state. ... Manipulate that energy, you manipulate ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: 6 Common Errors about Expanding Universe
    ... > Those images gave me sleepless nights. ... Manipulate that energy, you manipulate ...
    (sci.physics)