Effects of mass self-termination on American Economy.
- From: "neoliminal" <jklewis@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 29 Dec 2005 09:47:19 -0800
I'm interested in what the academic community feels the effects (on the
workers, employers, and nation) would be if a random 10% of the current
US workforce simultaneously terminated their employment with the intent
to find either a pay increase or better working environment.
This would represent a single day where a large number of people quit
their jobs simultaneously with the goal of bettering their position in
- Prev by Date: Call for Papers: The 2006 IAENG International Workshop on Financial Engineering
- Next by Date: Modigliani-Miller (MM) theorem
- Previous by thread: Call for Papers: The 2006 IAENG International Workshop on Financial Engineering
- Next by thread: Modigliani-Miller (MM) theorem