Cathodic reaction hydrogen evolution on RDE

Can you tell me if changes in electrode rotation rate have any
influence on cathodic reaction - evolution of hydrogen? Is it possible
that with increasing the rotation rate of disc electrode cathodic
current density become higher? The working electrode is Al disc
electrode in deaerated neutral NaCl medium, where cathodic reaction is
hydrogen evolution which takes place slowly by dissociations of water
molecules. Will the situation be different if the solution is acidic,
like HCl instead of neutral NaCl solution? Can you also tell me where
I can find explanations in theory about my questions (some easily
accessible book, scientific papers, or free web site)?
.