Cathodic reaction hydrogen evolution on RDE

Can you tell me if changes in electrode rotation rate have any
influence on cathodic reaction - evolution of hydrogen? Is it possible
that with increasing the rotation rate of disc electrode cathodic
current density become higher? The working electrode is Al disc
electrode in deaerated neutral NaCl medium, where cathodic reaction is
hydrogen evolution which takes place slowly by dissociations of water
molecules. Will the situation be different if the solution is acidic,
like HCl instead of neutral NaCl solution? Can you also tell me where
I can find explanations in theory about my questions (some easily
accessible book, scientific papers, or free web site)?

  • Cathodic reaction hydrogen evolution on RDE
    ... Can you tell me if changes in electrode rotation rate have any ... electrode in deaerated neutral NaCl medium, where cathodic reaction is ... hydrogen evolution which takes place slowly by dissociations of water ...
    (sci.materials)
  • Re: Cathodic reaction hydrogen evolution on RDE
    ... that with increasing the rotation rate of disc electrode cathodic ... The working electrode is Al disc ... electrode in deaerated neutral NaCl medium, where cathodic reaction is ... hydrogen evolution which takes place slowly by dissociations of water ...
    (sci.materials)
  • Re: Cathodic reaction hydrogen evolution on RDE
    ... For the rotating electrodes, current increases as the electrode rotating ... electrode in deaerated neutral NaCl medium, where cathodic reaction is ... like HCl instead of neutral NaCl solution? ...
    (sci.chem)
  • Re: Cathodic reaction hydrogen evolution on RDE
    ... For the rotating electrodes, current increases as the electrode rotating ... electrode in deaerated neutral NaCl medium, where cathodic reaction is ... like HCl instead of neutral NaCl solution? ...
    (sci.chem.electrochem)