god and the concept of love

Hi

we could try to talk about the safety of the love with appropriate experience;
Notwithstanding that, it should be better to define the salvation of the love efficiently;
We may also consider that everybody should applicate these scriptures
whereunto ye do well that ye
take heed, as unto a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawn, and
the day-star arise in your hearts:
;
However, a sample gospel source can be found at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/alsasimple/ when studying God;
why did you organize the god righteousness?

Before thinking about God , you could get some info at http://www.incs.fr
:-)

  • Re: Religious nuts call for holy Jihad
    ... Palin prayed for the safety of US soldiers. ... safety of US soldiers she would fight to get us out of Iraq. ... You mean she wasn't sure and she wanted God to ... Which policies, specifically, are you talking about? ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: Just curious
    ... I found out that if you were a crusader for safety, ... Now I'm sitting at home, getting paid by OWCP for two cervical fusions, ... A day without pain is like two weeks on ... God, I love that place. ...
    (sci.engr.joining.welding)
  • Re: Ray wasting his (and our) time!
    ... I don't think God cares about Ray's opinion about Ron O, ... God thinks exactly as Ray tells him to think. ... "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary ... deserve neither liberty nor safety." ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Forced repatriation????
    ... safety, INCLUDING THOSE WHO DO NOT WANT TO MOVE ... My god! ... That is a war zone! ... Getting people desperate to get out will ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)
  • in spite of military fair seat
    ... and safety, were nothing but thin air and empty shadows. ... The God that holds you over the pit of hell, much as one holds a spider, ... or some loathsome insect over the fire, abhors you, and is dreadfully ... eyes than to bear to have you in his sight; ...
    (sci.crypt)