- From: Larry Blanchard <lblanch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 00:39:47 +0000 (UTC)
On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 13:30:03 -0800, CW wrote:
I am so happy today that I can barely sit still. I go in for surgery
next Tuesday. This may not seem like something to be happy about but, it
will be the first in a series of operations that, if everything goes as
planned, will enable me to walk again by next summer. I really don't
mind giving up the wheelchair.
Sounds like a plan. Hope it all works OK. Keep us posted.
Intelligence is an experiment that failed - G. B. Shaw
- From: CW
- Prev by Date: Re: Flying with the (legal) Eagles
- Next by Date: OT - way OT - 3rd party
- Previous by thread: Re: O.T.
- Next by thread: Re: O.T.