Re: Installation begins ...
- From: Larry Jaques <ljaques@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 13:20:27 -0700
On Thu, 6 Oct 2011 15:55:33 -0400, "Lee Michaels"
<leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote:
"Swingman" wrote ...
Due to being built in a shop too small to pre-assemble for a proper testThat is a big desk! Looks nice!
fit, this is the first time all eleven components of this 14' long piece
actually met to shake hands ... a glove maker would have been proud ...
I should finish up the last bit of trim in the morning, and none too soon
... this puppy 'bout whipped my no longer young ass.
Anybody sitting behind that thing should be well protected from almost any
kind of office threat.
Yeah, I'll bet it would stop Uzi fire, 12ga buckshot, and 9mm rounds
nicely. (I'll bet Swingy's cringing about now. ;)
I merely took the energy it takes to pout and wrote some blues.
- Prev by Date: Re: Installation begins ...
- Next by Date: Re: Installation begins ...
- Previous by thread: Re: Installation begins ...
- Next by thread: Re: Installation begins ...