Re: Lumber prices - Philly - NJ
- From: Larry Jaques <ljaques@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 15:24:17 -0700
On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 12:09:36 -0700 (PDT), kimosabe
This was in yesterday's paper. I haven't been there yet, but I assume
they'd give you a quote over the phone.
Egg Harbor City is about an hour's ride from Philly. Look for it on
Rt. 30, but if you take the ride, use the Expressway as far into
Jersey as you can and then head North to EHC. Rt. 30 by itself can be
a slow ride.
State launches bid to boost New Jersey-grown wood products
So, what warning signs are posted with these products? Does Jersey
have anything like California's Prop 65 warning?
CAUTION: Made with toxic Jersey wood/air. Do not store indoors!
Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air...
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Prev by Date: Re: I KNEW you' Merkans knew how to fix stuff:
- Next by Date: Re: I KNEW you' Merkans knew how to fix stuff:
- Previous by thread: Re: Lumber prices - Philly - NJ
- Next by thread: Re: Lumber prices - Philly - NJ