Re: Salvaging a Garage door torsion-spring
- From: Luigi Zanasi <luigizanasi@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 07:05:25 -0700 (PDT)
On Apr 5, 5:53 am, "dadiOH" <dad...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just happen to have this 32" torsion spring with a 2" i.d. left over
from an obvious home repair. I placed it in the garbage, at first,
but I retrieved it--in case it may be valuable! ; )
Seriously, is it material suitable for making any sort of wood cutter?
If it is, I think I can get a lot of 'em out of the spring!
Maybe you could make some sort of catapult and use it for disposing of
things the trash men won't take. Like dead cats :)
What a waste! Don't you know that dead cats make great push sticks.
who squirrelled away a couple of garage door springs in his garage for
20 years (but not on the door) until he gave them to a locals sculptor
- Prev by Date: Re: Woodworking Magazine Index Update
- Next by Date: Re: Need brown stain/sealer/pesticide
- Previous by thread: Re: Salvaging a Garage door torsion-spring
- Next by thread: Re: Salvaging a Garage door torsion-spring