Re: No Electricity Table Saw

"Bill" <Bill_NOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote

Maybe the price is just to help draws folks' interest. It looks like they
could sell it for
a lot less. And I hear people are more impressed with what they save than
what they
pay anyway. Marketing ploy?

If so, it seems that if it works as well as it seems, somebody will knock it
off and sell it for less. I don't know how much less though. I don't see
this as a high production tool or anything. Maybe three different models
depending on precision and ruggedness may be in order.

Are you reading this Rob Lee? You think that Veritas may be interested in
producing a similar tool to this?? Hint, hint. :)

.