Re: No Electricity Table Saw

"Bill" <Bill_NOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote

Maybe the price is just to help draws folks' interest. It looks like they
could sell it for
a lot less. And I hear people are more impressed with what they save than
what they
pay anyway. Marketing ploy?

If so, it seems that if it works as well as it seems, somebody will knock it
off and sell it for less. I don't know how much less though. I don't see
this as a high production tool or anything. Maybe three different models
depending on precision and ruggedness may be in order.

Are you reading this Rob Lee? You think that Veritas may be interested in
producing a similar tool to this?? Hint, hint. :)

  • Re: Anybody out There?
    ... surprised about selling a few things now and then. ... You might hint ... but I sell a fair amount of stuff ... tools is very time consuming! ...
    (rec.crafts.woodturning)
  • Re: Need to Sell 1:48th Scale Saturn V
    ... Here's a hint from your uncle Scott: if you want to sell something, ... especially somethign expensive... ...
    (sci.space.history)
  • Re: No Electricity Table Saw
    ... Maybe the price is just to help draws folks' interest. ... knock it off and sell it for less. ... Multimaster could be a handy thing. ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Thanks to STORM, we have 100 for one lucky winner to spend on the STORM range!
    ... When did STORM begin to sell their unique watches in the UK? ... Click HERE for s HINT ... Email your entry to tony@xxxxxxxxxxx Please include your name, ...
    (uk.rec.competitions)
  • Re: No Electricity Table Saw
    ... Lee Michaels wrote: ... Maybe the price is just to help draws folks' interest. ... knock it off and sell it for less. ...
    (rec.woodworking)