Re: OT - Iron vs Brass Monkey
- From: Mark & Juanita <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 20:16:00 -0700
"Mark & Juanita" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
AND how can the degradation of a material cause it to stick to the same
Ever tried to remove a rusted nut from a rusted bolt?
Different situation, they are interconnected. The cannon ball example is
more like, ever picked up a rusty screw driver?
Really more like trying to separate things in a rusty pile. Things that
have been in tight contact can have the oxidation products adhere to one
another and make them different to separate.
If you're going to be dumb, you better be tough
- Prev by Date: Re: AT&T/Bellsouth removes alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
- Next by Date: Re: OT Sorta Maybe, maybe not
- Previous by thread: Re: OT - Iron vs Brass Monkey
- Next by thread: Re: OT - Iron vs Brass Monkey