Re: Ping Leon, Swingman
- From: "Leon" <removespamlcb11211@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 21:17:25 GMT
"Swingman" <kac@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
There are always those areas that flood here in the gentlest of rain, and
when someone spits on the sidewalk it causes a traffic jam, which is where
most of the sensational news appears to be coming from ... the freeways.
Listening to the woman reporter "on the scene" this morning, she exclaimed
that the water was as deep as tires on the truck. Yes, the truck tires
were on the ground and the water was touching the tires. GEEZ!!
Another funny note, have you ever noticed the reporters and their camera men
are on the scene and talking to stranded motorists and commenting how dumb
it is to get out in this mess? Funny how they have that perfect 20/20 hind
site and just happen to be caught up in the same mess also.
- Prev by Date: PING Steve Knight
- Next by Date: Re: ideas for making a casing for a japanese ryoba saw
- Previous by thread: Re: Ping Leon, Swingman
- Next by thread: Re: Ping Leon, Swingman