Re: Quick grip bar clamp pads

bridgerfafc@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Frank Boettcher wrote:
Anyone know where I can buy those rubber pads for the quick grip bar
clamps? I've got about a dozen of those things and over time I've
lost or destroyed about 30 percent of the pads.


I don't use the irwins, but what I do for pads is cut out and glue on
bits of leather.

I've been using Penn State Industries clamps, but a handle on a
quick-gramp as well as one on a heavy-duty deep-reach bar clamp broke
recently. I may switch over to Jorgy's only. As I and others before
me have said, buy the best and only cry once.

Oh yeah - I too use bits of leather, innertube, etc.