Re: Moderated group thought.
- From: Dave Balderstone <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 16:13:26 -0600
In article <437b6fc0$0$27959$892e7fe2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Wanda Pangborn <wadnapangborn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks, Morris! I'll be watching the group for a while to see if I spot any
> more ideas.
There are lots of very helpful people here. Take your time, use to use
a killfile judiciously, don't post when you're PO'd and you'll fit in
fine and get the maximum benefit with minimum stress and frustration.
"I'm a man, but I can change... If I have to... I guess." -- Red Green
- Prev by Date: Re: Moderated group thought.
- Next by Date: Re: OT: Current Count US Casualties 11/16/05, Iraq 2079 and Afghanistan 248
- Previous by thread: Re: Moderated group thought.
- Next by thread: Re: Moderated group thought.