Re: DirecTV locals only

eric_googlegroups@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Can I subsribe to only locals and nothing else from DirecTV? Do they
> have a $5 fee like Dish Network does, for not subscribing to the main
> programming packages?
>
> Thanks

Sorry, but no.

Chip

Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

  • DirecTV locals only
    ... Can I subsribe to only locals and nothing else from DirecTV? ... have a $5 fee like Dish Network does, for not subscribing to the main ...
    (rec.video.satellite.dbs)
  • Re: Food: TV or not TV. That is the question.
    ... I happen to have both DirecTV and Dish Network right now. ... I had Direct for 7 years before switching to Dish, but when MLB made an exclusive deal with DirecTV to carry the out-of-market baseball games, we had a problem. ... That one has the basic package and MLB Extra Innings plus the sports package. ... My house now has 4 satellite dishes. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Cable TV / DirecTV or Dish
    ... > satellite system, there is no way to just use the television as the TV ... one Dish Network box to run all three TVs, ... have no problem getting dbs service (Dish or DirecTV). ...
    (misc.consumers)
  • Hdtv Receiver Dishes
    ... DX Antenna DSA-20MA DirecTV Multisatellite Dish with HDTV and Multiroom Capability ... Dish Network 612 Dual Tuner Hd DVR Receiver ...
    (sci.med)
  • Re: SNY and DirecTV
    ... NYC, so i can get all my local channels via satellite in HD, the ... upshot to this is i get all the NY channels, locals in HD, and all the ... area" so the games would be blacked out. ... my channels on DirecTV. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)