Samsung SC-MX20 Question by Jeffrey Dach

Does anyone have any information or experience with the Samsung SC-
MX20 camcorder that just came out. It is designed to be targeted to
the You Tube user, and easy to upload videos to U-tube.

A previous CNET review by Lori Grunin, Cnet editor, did not like the
esarler model, the Samsung MX-10, because it did not perform well
undoors under low light confditions.

I would like your opinion on whether the newer version MX-20 solves
the low light problem of the MX-10? And also what has been your
experience with this new camera in general, and what other competitive
cameras of this type in this class and price range might be
recommended instead.

Financial disclosure note: I have no financial relationship with any
camera companies and do not sell cameras.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Regards,

Jeffrey Dach MD
4700 Sheridan Suite T
Hollywood Florida 33021
954-983-1443
http://www.jeffreydach.com
http://naturalmedicine101.com

Links :

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1561461/hands_on_with_samsungs_new_sc_hmx10_hd_camcorder_cnet_review/
CNET review by Lori Grunin, Cnet editor

http://www.everythingusb.com/samsung-sc-mx20-15014.html
Samsung SC-MX20 YouTube-friendly Flash Camcorder July 10th, 2008

http://www.cameratown.com/news/news.cfm?id=5892
July 9, 2008 – Today, Samsung Electronics America, Inc. unveiled the
SC-MX20, the successor to the company’s popular SC-MX10 compact
digital camcorder. The ideal camcorder for the exploding generation
of consumers uploading video content to the Internet, the SC-MX20
features a customized recording mode optimized for YouTube™ or multi-
media devices, further simplifying the way users integrate the
camcorder into their digital lifestyles.

  • Re: Cannot connect my CANON XM1
    ... the cable is not faulty. ... The Laptop recognices the SAMSUNG but probably not correctly the CANON. ... I did not install any driver software for the camcorder. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Camcorder to PC Format Problems (PAL/NTSC)
    ... I have a Samsung VP-D362 camcorder which records in PAL format. ... I need to change the video size from 320x240 to 320x288. ...
    (rec.video.desktop)
  • Re: New single use camcorders
    ... Why not buy a Samsung 8mm camcorder from Morgan ... 22x optical zoom, but only 300k pixels ... Samsung and assumed that it was typical of DV camcorders. ...
    (rec.photo.digital.slr-systems)
  • Samsung Ignores Mac Users
    ... I just bought a Samsung D365Wi DV Camcorder and none of the ... support don't support Macs either ... I've got iMovie3 but it doesn't see the camcorder. ... I can get the video I've shot off the camera and into my Mac? ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: video camera
    ... it optical zoom and that the camcorder has good image stabilization). ... For Sony I prefer their DCR-TRV series MiniDV camcorders. ... I prefer these to the smaller models because I can hold the camera in a more ... A drawback of camcorders is that they are not that great in low light. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos)