Cheap tickets are a must

My friend got a round trip ticket to Europe, he goes on long weekends
lol he get's it for dirt cheap. Anyways, try http://slashedflights.com/

I don't like France, but meh, the people there talk down to me.

  • Re: ROTFLMAO
    ... LOL. ... Winning is of course the only measure of success. ... that winning is the ONLY measure of how successful a team is in Europe. ... By this reasoning if the Champions' League changed its name to the ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool)
  • Re: ROTFLMAO
    ... the final as many times as you have, and we've been in 100% more finals to boot, LOL. ... Winning is the only measure. ... only the CL counted as success in Europe. ... By this reasoning if the Champions' League changed its name to the Champion's League next year, it would mean you'd have no history ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool)
  • Re: ROTFLMAO
    ... LOL. ... I say you haven't won the league for 17/18 years. ... How were you clearly the best team in Europe when Bayern beat the piss out of you for 99% of the game. ... By your 'logic' the best team in a cup competition always wins it. ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool)
  • Re: ROTFLMAO
    ... LOL. ... I'm 100% backed up by the absolute best means of measurement available to any football club - The Champions' League. ... The measured best teams in Europe at the time of the draw are the teams that go into ... Real Madrid went for 32 years without winning it. ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool)