Touring Iceland during a layover
- From: Lee Choquette <leec@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 19:14:09 +0000 (UTC)
I'm planning a trip for my daughter and mother from Seattle to Helsinki
in the fall, with one stop in Iceland. The shortest flight, which is
also among the lowest cost, makes one stop in Iceland, so they want to
lay over there a day or two and check it out.
Does anyone have any suggestions for what a 12-year-old and a senior
citizen might do in Iceland on a short visit? Also whether they will
feel like doing anything on a short visit, or if they will likely need
time to rest up first?
- Prev by Date: Re: life after Windows....
- Next by Date: Re: when the newsgroup gets to full of spam
- Previous by thread: Re: Staying in posh London hotels
- Next by thread: Re: Touring Iceland during a layover