Re: EasyInternetCafe - are they still around? and why bother with scRunge...???

David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*) wrote:

Martin <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, 29 May 2008 18:39:39 +0100, d4g4h4@xxxxxxxxxxx (David Horne, _the_
chancellor (*)) wrote:

Martin <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It's time scRunge came out of the closet.

You misspelled sewer. HTH. :)

or rest room?

I wouldn't even piss on him! :)

I wouldn't piss into scRunge's mouth even if someone poured gasoline
down his throat and set his tonsils on fire.

  • In the last 1970s, I was investigated by psychic readers
    ... One weekend, while in Houston, I went to a show and received a reading from ... head, throat and upper chest, like a big ball. ... and so with each breath more green was circulating all around. ... The next day my tonsils had turned pink instead of flaming red and the white ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Most tonsil operations needless
    ... > My 18 year old son has developed very large tonsils. ... > his throat and was amazed he had any room to breathe. ... >> Writing in the online version the British Medical Journal, ...
    (sci.med)
  • Re: Most tonsil operations needless
    ... My 18 year old son has developed very large tonsils. ... his throat and was amazed he had any room to breathe. ... > Writing in the online version the British Medical Journal, ... > that the operation 'little clinical benefit'. ...
    (sci.med)
  • Re: Sore Throat
    ... I still have my tonsils. ... tonsils are like plums in the back of my throat. ... David had me look at my throat, ... assuming I can swallow it? ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: Was Al-Zarqawi Beaten after Bombing?
    ... Anonymous Infidel - Scares away the primitives with fire wrote: ... I hope they poured battery acid(Mixed with pigs blood) down his throat ...
    (soc.culture.iraq)