Re: Oasis of the Seas Balloon Mystery Solved!
- From: Diane Giambalvo <iv18@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 21:04:53 -0700 (PDT)
On Jun 11, 1:08�pm, Susette <cruiseoutl...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jun 11, 12:13 am, "Tom K" <tkani...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From Cruise Critic:http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=3260
"Oasis of the Seas Balloon Mystery Solved!"
"The secret's out: The strange spherical object that's tethered to Oasis of
the Seas and floating above the ship as it undergoes sea trials is indeed a
trial balloon ride. ... it's meant to be a hot air balloon-style ride in
which Oasis passengers can float skyward in a gondola or basket."
The article has photos.
Sounds cool.... if you don't mind heights.
i can only imagine what they will charge �for that. �They have this at
the Philadelphia Zoo But its prettier then that one, Its all colorful
and shaped like a balloon.i will pas on this
The insurance alone to operate this will add to the expences,
especially on a cruise ship.
Just Cruisin Plus
- Prev by Date: Re: Another Whiner Story
- Next by Date: Re: Another Whiner Story
- Previous by thread: Re: Oasis of the Seas Balloon Mystery Solved!
- Next by thread: Re: Oasis of the Seas Balloon Mystery Solved!