Oasis of the Seas Balloon Mystery Solved!
- From: "Tom K" <tkanitra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 00:13:44 -0400
From Cruise Critic:http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=3260
"Oasis of the Seas Balloon Mystery Solved!"
"The secret's out: The strange spherical object that's tethered to Oasis of
the Seas and floating above the ship as it undergoes sea trials is indeed a
trial balloon ride. ... it's meant to be a hot air balloon-style ride in
which Oasis passengers can float skyward in a gondola or basket."
The article has photos.
Sounds cool.... if you don't mind heights.
- Prev by Date: Re: AT&T Usenet Netnews Service Shutting Down
- Next by Date: Re: Oasis of the Seas Balloon Mystery Solved!
- Previous by thread: Cruise Lines not adding Fuel Surcharges at this point
- Next by thread: Re: Oasis of the Seas Balloon Mystery Solved!