Re: Cruise Execs See Better Pricing
- From: "John Sisker" <jsisker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 15:01:54 -0700
"Tom K" <tkanitra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4a2d826b$0$5930$607ed4bc@xxxxxxxxx
I doubt many agents get much business directly from this newsgroup anyway, so that is a moot point.
"John Sisker" <jsisker@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:-rednVMBlIx64rDXnZ2dnUVZ_q2dnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"Dory Samuels" <dorysamuels@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:12225-4A2D757E-1311@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTo quote Mr Sisker......... "even my wife could easily see......" In
using the word "even" I get the impression he thinks his wife is a bit
Okay, I'll bite on this one, even though you're trying to hit below the belt. I at least own it to my wife. In reality, Deborah is very smart, actually working on a Masters as we speak. All I meant by using the word "even" in this case, was in the fact that I actually pointed out this particular post out to her, where normally I don't even bother. Why waste her time with most of this?
Does she know you come across so negatively here, that it's gotta be costing her agency business?
- Prev by Date: Re: O.T......TV change from analog to digital......very important
- Next by Date: RSSC Revised Option Policy
- Previous by thread: Re: Cruise Execs See Better Pricing
- Next by thread: Re: Cruise Execs See Better Pricing