Disney Ranked As No. 1!

Hi Everyone,

I received this press release from Disney Cruise Line and thought it
would be of interest. If you have missed any of my news' postings,
they are available on my web site.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

Disney Cruise Line Ranked As No. 1 Cruise Experience
CELEBRATION, Fla. (January 21, 2009) ? Disney Cruise Line was recently
named the top large cruise ship experience by the readers of Condé
Nast Traveler magazine in the 9th annual ?Reader?s Cruise Poll.?

The Cruise Poll recognizes the best cruise ships as voted on by Condé
Nast Traveler readers. Winners were determined by a survey of more
than 11,000 participants who rated 400 ships. Participants were asked
to rate ships based on specific criteria including: staterooms,
activities, service, design and layout, dining, itineraries and shore
excursions.

?We are pleased to receive this honor from the readers of such an
esteemed travel publication,? said Tom McAlpin, President of Disney
Cruise Line. ?Winning the No. 1 spot is a testament to the beauty of
our ships and the dedication our cast and crew members have in
creating an unparalleled vacation for every member of the family.?

This year, Disney Cruise Line ranked No. 1 in the ?Large Ship?
category with its ship, the Disney Wonder, which sails three- and
four-night cruises to the Bahamas. The Disney Magic was also ranked in
the top five cruise experiences overall. The Disney Magic primarily
sails seven-night cruises to the eastern and western Caribbean and,
beginning in the spring of 2010, will embark on a season of limited
itineraries exploring Northern Europe and the Mediterranean.

In addition to the accolades in the Large Ship category, the Condé
Nast Traveler ?Cruise Spa Reader?s Poll? ranked the spas aboard Disney
Cruise Line in the top 5 best spas at sea.

Disney Cruise Line has received more than 50 distinguished awards and
honors since first setting sail in 1998. These awards have included
all aspects of the operation from dining and entertainment to youth
activities and spa facilities.

Known for bringing family travel to the cruise industry, Disney Cruise
Line continues to raise the bar on the cruise experience, with
specifically designed areas and activities for each member of the
family allowing for both quality time together and wonderful
individual experiences. The focus is to allow families to reconnect,
adults to recharge their batteries and kids to immerse themselves in
worlds of fantasy only Disney can create.

To learn more about Disney Cruise Line or to book a vacation, guests
can contact their travel agent.
.