Re: Anyone wary of cruises?
- From: Kurt Ullman <kurtullman@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 07:52:45 -0400
In article <Trackerway.2be3bf8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Trackerway <trackerREMOVEway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
With the news stories about people disappearing on cruise ships with a
trace (likely thrown overboard by some angry family member...) are any
of you more nervous about taking a cruise?
Nope. To the extent that these happen, and they are still rare, they
are usually alcohol-fueled or are the culmination of something that
started long ago on land. For the most part they would have resulted in
the same outcome (just different method) on land. So, instead of falling
overboard drunk, they woudl have put the auto into a tree on land drunk.
Instead of tossing the Dearly Beloved overboard, they would have shot
the DB on land.
- Prev by Date: Re: Anyone wary of cruises?
- Next by Date: Re: Any updates on two missing at sea?
- Previous by thread: Re: Anyone wary of cruises?
- Next by thread: Re: Anyone wary of cruises?