Re: How do you "save" your digital pictures/movies?

Steve Myers <noone@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You may be able to burn your photos to a CD on the ship. At least
I've seen that on some ships. 125 pictures on a card wouldn't do it
for me, as I often take that many pictures in a day.

Madx wrote:
Thanks everyone for your tips. Its a camcorder that has a sd card for
stills and uses miniDV cartridges. I'll bring plenty plus an extra battery
and the charger! Will I need a special converter adaptor thingy to plug
the charger in on the ship (Princess) I assume I would need one for the
hotels in Italy.

The ship shouldn't be a problem. I'd bet you need an adapter
plug, but not a voltage converter, for the charger in Italy.
Certainly all recent Sony's have been dual voltage chargers. If
you're not Sony, check the charger.

  • Re: 2 Star Trek The Next Generation BIRD of PREY Mod
    ... you just have to cut the plug off. ... lighted klingon ornament but I saw a pile of others right along the ... cool lighted Klingon ship. ... honest workmanship and anyone that gets my mods knows that. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Ship Ins - Open challenge - Streaming video
    ... plug an arm or plug a pod? ... Hey Alex, sorry I was in town for a few days, and my mail posting ... So just a few weeks from our first order then, ... Finally, for everybody, we've had one "Ship In" arrive already. ...
    (comp.robotics.misc)
  • Re: ping Larry
    ... Watched a buffer go up in smoke when someone plugged it into the DC ... outlet instead of the AC. ... "A DC plug has two prongs on it, ... The ship was so old I sat in "Combat" and watched a radar repeater reset ...
    (rec.boats.cruising)
  • Re: Grand Princess 14 days Feb 14/10
    ... You might want to get a small electric plug adapter if you are taking ... there's only one regular US plug in the cabin except for the bathroom. ... We sometimes take a night light for the bathroom. ... explore the ship. ...
    (rec.travel.cruises)
  • Re: Emerald Princess review
    ... Just returned from our first Princess cruise. ... I must admit that the ship is magnificent, the crew was friendly and efficient and the food was delightful. ... There is only one plug in your room-so if you need to plug in a cell phone, a computer, a curler and a toothbrush-you'd better bring a power strip. ...
    (rec.travel.cruises)