Tazio Nuvolari figure in 1:43 scale

Hello all:
I've gotten my first resin castings from Tazio Nuvolari in 1:43 scale.
I hope somebody of you don't get bored with my message, but if you
want to see this first resin casting, please, visit:

http://www.soldadosgalileo.com.ar/drivers/drivers.htm

All critics and observations will be very welcomed for me.
Kindest regards from Buenos Aires:

Leonardo

  • Tazio Nuvolari figure in 1:43 scale
    ... I've gotten my first resin castings from Tazio Nuvolari in 1:43 scale. ... Kindest regards from Buenos Aires: ...
    (rec.games.miniatures.misc)
  • Tazio Nuvolari figure in 1:43 scale
    ... I've gotten my first resin castings from Tazio Nuvolari in 1:43 scale. ... Kindest regards from Buenos Aires: ...
    (rec.toys.vintage)
  • Tazio Nuvolari figure in 1:43 scale
    ... I've gotten my first resin castings from Tazio Nuvolari in 1:43 scale. ... Kindest regards from Buenos Aires: ...
    (rec.models.scale)
  • Tazio Nuvolari figure in 1:43 scale
    ... I've gotten my first resin castings from Tazio Nuvolari in 1:43 scale. ... Kindest regards from Buenos Aires: ...
    (rec.games.miniatures.historical)